If you’re on the lookout for a business VoIP phone service to streamline communications, you might want to consider Nextiva. In this post, we go into some of our genuine Nextiva reviews, top features, and pricing.
U.S. News & World Report endorsed Nextiva as the best business phone system in 2022 — for the 3rd year in a row — and ranked Nextiva number 1 for Best VoIP Business Phone Systems of 2022. service in 2020. Among the 10 other business phone providers, Nextiva earned the highest rating and scored 4.1 out of 5.
- Proven reliability with 99.999% uptime
- Our products meet the needs of both large and small businesses
- 24/7 customer support for all
- Enhanced privacy with TLS & SRTP encryption
Read more about why Nextiva has been rated the business phone service provider of 2022.
Also, here’s why Shelby American, Inc vouches for Nextiva. Hint: Exceptional customer experience and technical support.
1) “The support team is beyond knowledgeable…”
2) “…customized to our needs!”
3) “Nextiva provides an outstanding product for our small business.”
4) “Great customer service and a robust product.”
Nextiva has been rated the easiest VoIP provider on G2. Before we get to the verified customer reviews published about Nextiva, you should check this video review:
1) “Super reliable and amazing VoIP service for our remote team”
2) “Nextiva offers fantastic phone service with a multitude of features.”
3) “Nextiva’s call center software increases productivity”
4) “Nextiva rocks the VoIP world…simply & user-friendly.”
Concordia Care Inc. loves that we’re HIPAA compliant and is a fan of the Nextiva App. See why >>
1) “Amazing service and platform.”
– Increased support staff productivity and better customer relations
– Fast setup and quick onboarding
– Amazing tech support from Nextiva’s service team
– Cost-effective, but feature-rich
Overall: Highly recommends Nextiva for their overall ease of use and customer support.
2) “Nextiva’s support team made a tough transition easy.”
– Offers a complete solution based on a business owner’s needs
– Full-stack solution that’s highly flexible
– Easy to use and cost-effective
Cons: Limited integrations
Overall: Happy with Nextiva’s platform, costs, functionality, and timing.
3) “Full service and software solution.”
– The Nextiva sales team took the time to understand our business and help us work out what we needed
– Has the services we need at a price we can afford
– Easy to upgrade in the future if required
– Staff training was time-consuming especially because we weren’t fully prepared for it
Overall: Even after implementation, Nextiva continues to be responsive and helpful.
4) “A great software partnership!”
– Great solutions for business communications and office enterprise tools
– Customer support is amazing
– NextOS is advanced and powerful
Overall: Once you partner with Nextiva, you get the impression you’re being brought into something much bigger. It’s really exciting and fun too.
5) “Nextiva delivered for our business.”
– All phone calls have been crystal clear — no call drops
– Easy to use
– Onboarding was smooth and easy
– Small delay to port numbers
Overall: Would recommend
Have you tried Nextiva yet? Well, the Children’s Museum of Phoenix did, and this is what they think.
1) “Close to immediate response from Nextiva support…”
2) “It’s everything we need for business communications!”
3) “A solid choice for a simple and safe VoIP system.”
4) “A great communication tool!”
5) “Thanks to Nextiva, we’re learning more about our customer relations.”
Nextiva’s products and services:
Nextiva’s proven cloud phone system is ideal for companies of all sizes. For example, Nextiva provides flexible pricing options, attractive discounts for volume, and month-to-month payment options.
Our feature-rich business VoIP phone service and other cloud solutions are also ideal for:
Related: The Ultimate Business VoIP Phone System Buyer’s Guide
When it comes to choosing your business phone system, there are several questions you may have:
And so, to make things easier for you, our four-tiered pricing breaks down exactly what features you’ll get on what plan.
Essential – As low as $18.95 per month/user
- Unlimited calling and SMS messages/Internet faxing
- Voicemail with email delivery + text delivery
- Free local phone number + toll-free number
- Call forwarding
- Auto attendant
- Numer porting
- Advanced call management
Professional – As low as $22.95 per month/user
- All of the above
- Professionally Recorded Greeting (1)
- Nextiva mobile app
- Instant messaging & presence
- Team messaging & presence
- Conference bridge and unlimited conference calls
- Customer Surveys (NEW with Pro)
Enterprise – As low as $32.95 per month/user
- All of the above
- Call recording
- Website Live Chat (NEW with Enterprise)
It’s time to get a Nextiva business phone
Choosing a whole new business phone service is no joke. But maybe it’s time to break up with your landline, especially considering how much you’ll save in terms of setup time and upfront costs.
Make sure you and your team truly understand how VoIP works and how it stacks up against landlines before you make a move.
Nextiva is perfect for those businesses that need a complete UCaaS solution. When you sign up, you’ll also get custom configurations and on-demand support. Beyond this, we also offer PBX SIP trunking as well.
Don’t just take our word for it! See more customer success stories and Nextiva reviews from Conan, West Coast Trial Lawyers, and Bauformat.
Like what you see? There’s more! Let’s get you started.
Gaetano DiNardi is the Director of Demand Generation at Nextiva and has a track record of success working with brands like Major League Baseball, Pipedrive, Sales Hacker and Outreach.io. Outside of marketing, Gaetano is an accomplished music producer and songwriter – he’s worked with major artists like Fat Joe, Shaggy and loves making music to stay turbocharged. To get in touch, follow him on LinkedIn.